2009年3月11日 星期三

Resham Firiri尼泊爾登山歌

【Resham firiri】
尼泊爾登山歌】
Resham firiri, resham firiri Udeyara jounkee dandaa ma bhanjyang Resham firiri.
[My heart is fluttering like silk in the wind. I can not decide whether to fly or to sit on the hill top ]
我的心如同絲一般在風中飄蕩,我沒有辦法選擇是要飛翔或是坐在山頭上。
Ek nale bunduk, dui nale bunduk, mirga lai take ko. Mirga lai mailey take ko hoeina maya lai daukey ko.
[One barrelled gun, two barrelled gun, targeted at a deer. It`s not the deer that I`m aiming at, but at my love ]

一槍,兩槍,瞄準一隻鹿。並不是瞄準著那隻鹿,而是瞄準著我的愛。
Resham firiri, resham firiri Udeyara jounkee dandaa ma bhanjyang Resham Firiri
我的心如同絲一般在風中飄蕩,我沒有辦法選擇是要飛翔或是坐在山頭上。
Saano ma sano gaiko bachho bhirai ma, Ram, Ram Chodreh jauna sakena mailey, baru maya songhai jaum
[The tiny baby calf is in danger on the precipice, I couldn`t leave it there. Let`s go together my love. ]
那隻小幼牛在絕壁上遭受危險,我不能棄之不管,我的愛我們一起去吧!
Resham Firiri, resham firiri Udeyara jaunkee, dandaa ma bhanjyang Resham firiri
我的心如同絲一般在風中飄蕩,我沒有辦法選擇是要飛翔或是坐在山頭上。

引用自:http://soullost.pixnet.net/blog/post/9776593

2 則留言:

姐姐 提到...

很有意境,讓人漫遊其中久久不能自已!

姐姐 提到...

讓我很有感覺的是前三十秒,後面三分鐘…很想上山去採茶!呵…